Local author Kelly Robbins is on site for book signings and Q&A highlighting her book, “Trust Your Next Step: Creating the Confidence to Cut Fresh Tracks.”
BOOK SIGNING DETAILS
Saturday June 06, 2020 10:00 AM
Barnes & Noble
2999 Pearl Street
Boulder, CO 80301
About the Author:
Kelly Robbins is a self-improvement writer.
About the Book:
Trust Your Next Step: Creating the Confidence to Cut Fresh Tracks shares with readers insights into the role of faith, passion, motivation, and courage when creating the lifestyle of your dreams. After completing the book readers will KNOW what it takes to create their life their way, regardless of what family, friends, or past experiences dictate. It’s about learning to recognize when you are at ‘the edge’ of your comfort zone, and taking that first step into the unknown –which is where true happiness, creation and a life of purpose exist.
The book gives readers
• Direction on defining how you want to live your life and clarity what you want to create.
• Stepping stones to developing the confidence to step into creating this life by making your Fresh Tracks.
• Recognizing obstacles and unsupportive beliefs blocking your path.
• Understanding that you won’t have your entire path laid out in front of you. The security is in trusting you know what your next step is.
• Learning to recognize ‘the edge’ of your comfort zone and digging deep to find the courage to step past it.