Romi Neustadt is signing copies of “You Can Have It All” in CO next month.
BOOK SIGNING DETAILS
March 2, 2020 7:00 pm – 9:00 pm
Tattered Cover Book Store
2526 East Colfax Avenue
Denver, CO 80206
About the Author:
Romi Neustadt is a mom of two, a wife, a daughter, best-selling author, speaker, entrepreneur, and coach. What’s more, she’s achieved these things without a staff of 10, the ability to sleep two hours a night or driving herself batsh*t crazy. She’s figured out the key to having it all: Priorities, babe.
About the Book:
In her second book, Romi provides a no-BS blueprint for women to figure out what to focus on and what not to. She explains why saying yes to everything and everyone really means saying no to the things that matter – to your goals, your dreams, and your true self.
The key to achieving your wildest dreams isn’t to downsize them. It’s to embrace them more fully, and discard everything that isn’t serving them. This audiobook will teach you how to:
- Zone in on what really matters to you, so you can ditch everything that isn’t serving your dreams.
- Recognize and embrace your true worth as a provider, partner, and all-around kickass human.
- Say no to the millionth request from your kid’s school for home-baked goods – without experiencing mom guilt.
- Establish boundaries that stick with coworkers, friends, and family.
- Ditch toxic relationships and the soul-sucking drama that accompanies them.
- Stop feeling like an impostor in your own life.
- Create habits that protect your time and energy.
- Kick fear (of not being lovable, pretty, or good enough) to the curb once and for all.
Written in the same down-to-earth, accessible style that made her first book, Get Over Your Damn Self, a beloved best seller, this audiobook is for every woman who wants to live a fulfilled, authentic life without feeling stressed and exhausted. Romi is living proof that it’s possible, and you will be too.