Meet over 80 authors (NYT, WSJ, USA Today, and award-winning bestselling, and newly published authors) of multiple genres at this 3-Day book-lovers convention! Romance, Mystery, Thriller, Suspense, Paranormal, Historical, Regency Romance and more!
Mingle with the authors on Friday at the writing workshops and panel discussions, hear special guest speakers impart valuable knowledge and insights, and participate in bonus activities!
Saturday & Sunday, get your favorite authors’ books (signed in-person) and pick up some swag at their tables!
This is a family-friendly all-ages, all-genres event!
BOOK EXPO DETAILS
23-25 February 2024
Renaissance Saint Augustine Historic Downtown Hotel
6 W. Castillo Drive
Saint Augustine, Florida
Get Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/tropicon24-book-expo-writing-convention-tickets-616731790387
About the Host:
* USA TODAY Bestselling Author
* 4-time Mystery Writers of America / Killer Nashville Silver Falchion Award Finalist
* Paper Raven Books – Head of Formatting & Graphic Design
* Writer’s Digest Certified Copy Editor
About the Event:
TropiCon is a true book expo & writing convention featuring over 80 NYT, USA TODAY and Award Winning authors, writing and self-publishing workshops, author-reader panels, guest speakers, live readings by the authors, bookish vendors, special events, excursions, and TWO DAYS of book signing bliss for readers! TropiCon book signing days (24-25 February 2024) are open to the public (all ages, all genres). Our official charity is Homeless Coalition of Saint John’s County (Florida).
Flamingo VIP tickets ($30) include:
– All-access passes to all events, all days.
– Early entry to both signing days (10 a.m. to 4 p.m.)
– Event tote & swag.
General Admission tickets (FREE) include:
– Free admission to both signing days (1 p.m. to 4 p.m.).