Join Deb Perelman to join “Smitten Kitchen Keepers.”
BOOK DISCUSSION DETAILS
[In Conversation with Eun Yang]
Mon, December 5, 2022, 7:00 PM EST, Doors at 6:00 PM
SIXTH AND I
600 I St NW
Washington, DC 20001
Get Tickets: https://www.eventbrite.com/e/deb-perelman-tickets-423435877107
About the Author:
DEB PERELMAN is a self-taught home cook and photographer and the creator of the award-winning blog SmittenKitchen.com. She lives in New York City with her husband and their children.
About the Book:
A BON APPETIT BEST BOOK OF THE YEAR • The long-awaited new book from the best-selling and beloved author of The Smitten Kitchen Cookbook and Smitten Kitchen Every Day—a collection of essential recipes for meals you’ll want to prepare again and again, from Cozy Chicken and Dumplings to Fettuccine with White Ragú, and from Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies to Strawberry Summer Stack Cake.
Deb Perelman is the author of two best-selling cookbooks; one of the internet’s most successful food bloggers; the creator of a homegrown brand with more than a million Instagram followers; and the self-taught cook with the tiny kitchen who obsessively tests her recipes to make sure that no bowls are wasted and that the results are always worth the effort.
Here, in her third book, Smitten Kitchen Keepers: New Classics for Your Forever Files, Perelman gives us 100 recipes (including a few favorites from her site) that aim to make shopping easier, preparation more practical and enjoyable, and food more reliably delicious for the home cook.
What’s a keeper?
- a full-crunch cucumber salad you’ll want to make over and over again for lunch
- a tomato and corn cobbler that tastes like summer sunshine
- an epic deep-dish broccoli cheddar quiche that even quiche skeptics love
- a slow-roasted chicken on a bed of unapologetically schmaltzy croutons
- a butterscotched apple crisp that will ruin you for all others
- perfect spaghetti and meatballs, better than ever
- Deb’s ultimate pound cake, one to redeem all the sleepy ones you’ve eaten over the years
These are the fail-safe, satisfying recipes you’ll rely on for years to come—from Perelman’s forever files to yours.